Very cool mechanics, but there was a bug for me when right clicking i couldn't get out of scrolling the screen any more.
Fungi / fungi.game is a strategic online multiplayer game in which you battle the rest of the world. Grow from a single cell into a multicellular fungus by leeching mass from other players. You move around by placing new links and transfer energy from cell to cell. Fend off attacks and try to conquer the map whilst keeping your network intact. There are multiple ways to defend, attack or avoid others and there are a couple of powerups to help out. With the right strategy even smaller fungi can be a threat, so watch out! Try to make it into the top 100 and immortalize your name in the hall of fame or challenge friends in a game of Fungi.
Scroll view: W, A, S, D / drag with right mouse button
Move by select and drag cells: hover and left mouse button
Burst: burst button / right mouse button
How to play:
1. Move around by dragging and dropping new cells.
2. Click on a link to invert the direction of transport.
3. Grow larger by leeching mass from either food or other fungi.
4. Once you reach a certain mass, you can upgrade you reach.
5. Transport mass fast by using the burst button or right mouse click on the cell core.
6. Use block to protect yourself.
7. Grab and transport powerups to a cell by moving them along your links. Use the powerup by dragging the powerup from the cell.
Speed > Speed up the transfer of mass by dropping on food or a player.
Cut > Cut through links or blocks by dropping on the opposite side.
Auto > Automatically leeches any food or player in range.
Range > Drop a new cell as far as you can see without crossing links or terrain.
Multi > Multiplies leeched mass by dropping on food or a player.
Scout > Crawls ahead until it finds something or you stop it.
* Newly generated maps every day
* Unlimited amounts of challenges opposed by other players from around the world
* Live leaderboards
* Hall of fame
* Invite your friends to play against you
* Free to play
* Team tags
|Updated||8 days ago|
|Release date||Jan 29, 2019|
|Tags||2D, Colorful, Internet, Minimalist, Multiplayer, online, Relaxing, upgrades|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Smartphone|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Facebook, Community, Twitter, Instagram|